- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed Control Research Scientist (Job ID# 01SAT) with Bayer Crop Science in St. Louis
- MS or PhD Graduate Research Assistantship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Masters or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Science with The University of Georgia, Athens
- PhD in Weed Ecology and Management with Michigan State University, Department of Horticulture in East Lansing, MI
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- R&D Crop Protection Specialist – Helena Products Group, R&D with Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC in Memphis, Tennessee
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
2 posts found
Though the economy and housing market have begun to recover in the aftermath of the Great Recession, one unexpected impact still lingers. Landscape nurseries that saw fewer plant sales during the downturn are now battling weeds entrenched in unsold containers … more »
WSSA Pesticide Stewardship Series 08- Employers Play a Central Role in Protecting Agricultural Workers and Pesticide Handlers
An employer was fined recently after an inspection showed pesticide application information wasn’t posted at the job site, and an employee applied a pesticide without safety training or personal protective equipment (PPE). The posting, safety training and PPE are all … more »