- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed Control Research Scientist (Job ID# 01SAT) with Bayer Crop Science in St. Louis
- MS or PhD Graduate Research Assistantship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Masters or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Science with The University of Georgia, Athens
- PhD in Weed Ecology and Management with Michigan State University, Department of Horticulture in East Lansing, MI
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- R&D Crop Protection Specialist – Helena Products Group, R&D with Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC in Memphis, Tennessee
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
2 posts found
Three water-loving species in the primrose family are now plaguing communities across the Pacific Northwest and Southern Atlantic — clogging lakes, ponds, canals, rice fields and sensitive wetlands. The exotic invaders are Uruguaian primrose-willow (Ludwigia hexapetala), large-flowered primrose-willow (Ludwigia grandiflora) … more »
WSSA Pesticide Stewardship Series 11- Proper Disposal of Pesticides Extends Far Beyond the Container
A farmer, a local lawn and garden supply store, and a department store chain were fined recently for pesticide disposal violations. In each of these cases, the pesticide product itself was disposed of improperly. “Regulations on proper pesticide disposal govern … more »