- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Weed Science Journal
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
2 posts found
Three water-loving species in the primrose family are now plaguing communities across the Pacific Northwest and Southern Atlantic — clogging lakes, ponds, canals, rice fields and sensitive wetlands. The exotic invaders are Uruguaian primrose-willow (Ludwigia hexapetala), large-flowered primrose-willow (Ludwigia grandiflora) … more »
WSSA Pesticide Stewardship Series 11- Proper Disposal of Pesticides Extends Far Beyond the Container
A farmer, a local lawn and garden supply store, and a department store chain were fined recently for pesticide disposal violations. In each of these cases, the pesticide product itself was disposed of improperly. “Regulations on proper pesticide disposal govern … more »