The abstract submission site will be opened by September 1st, 2013. Abstract titles and author information are due by October 2nd, 2013 and abstract text will be due January 15, 2014.
More details: http://wssa.net/meeting/annual-meeting/
- Agronomist - Department of Agriculture - Office of the Chief Economist in Washington, DC
- Students Test Their Skills During 2019 North American Weed Science Contest
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Research Assistant with Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Weed Science Societies Announce Plans for Upcoming Annual Meetings
- Weed Bingo is For Sale in the WSSA Bookstore!
- M.S. Graduate Research Assistant with North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND
- WSSA's Position on Glyphosate
- Biological Scientist (Senior Scientist, 4 vacancies) - Department of Agriculture - Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in Riverdale, MD