The abstract submission site will be opened by September 1st, 2013. Abstract titles and author information are due by October 2nd, 2013 and abstract text will be due January 15, 2014.
More details: http://wssa.net/meeting/annual-meeting/
- Applications Now Open for WSSA Travel Scholarships
- How a Little-Known Research Organization Keeps Watermelon on Your Picnic Menu
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Ph.D. Graduate Student Assistantship at the University of Florida – SWFREC, Immokalee, Florida
- PhD Assistantship with Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Stoneville, MS
- Graduate Research Assistant with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- WSSA Student Travel Enrichment Experience (TEE) Update