- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Weed Science Journal
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
1 post found
The Weed Science Society of America today announced that the National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program Funding has created a three-year initiative to enhance the education of pesticide applicators. The U.S. Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) has faced … more »