- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
1 post found
From Tsunamis to Turf Wars: Hot Topics Take Center Stage at Annual Meetings of Weed Science Societies
Upcoming annual meetings of the Weed Science Society of America and its sister scientific societies in the U.S. and Canada will tackle a wide range of topics – from invasive species spread by the 2011 tsunami in Japan to turf … more »