- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Weed Science Journal
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
3 posts found
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of three new education modules on herbicide resistance in weeds, available free online at www.wssa.net/resistance . WSSA scientists say a significant contributing factor in the evolution of herbicide resistance is … more »
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will participate in the upcoming annual meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS). WSSA is an exhibitor at the event, scheduled for July 13-16 in Savannah, Ga. The APMS … more »
With summer temperatures luring us outdoors, scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say it’s a great time for refresher course on poison oak, poison ivy and poison sumac . . . more »