- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
2 posts found
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the agenda for a national scientific summit on herbicide resistant weeds, scheduled for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. September 10 in Washington, D.C. WSSA plans to offer the event as a … more »
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular Herbicide Handbook – a trusted resource used by educators, researchers, growers, extension agents, government officials, students and others interested in weed management. … more »