- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
2 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 14, 2017 – Weed science research isn’t limited solely to seasoned experts with advanced degrees. In fact, savvy and creative undergrads are getting into the act, nurtured along by research grants from the Weed Science Society … more »
Weed Science Society Meetings Will Focus on New Technologies, New Research and Regulatory Landscape WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 7, 2017 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and its affiliated weed science societies will use their upcoming annual meetings … more »