- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Herbicide Development & Technical Service Representative with ISK Biosciences Corporation in Concord, Ohio
- M.S. or Ph.D. with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Research Scientist – Weed Science with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada in Saskatoon
- M.S. or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship with North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND
- MS/PhD Assistantship in Extension Weed Science with Auburn University in Auburn AL
- Field Biology Lead with AgriMetis LLC in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina or Baltimore, Maryland, with US remote work options also considered.
- Assistant Professor-Weed Science Position in Horticulture (tenure track) with Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN
- Postdoctoral Fellow with Kansas State University in Manhattan, KS, USA
134 posts found
Though the economy and housing market have begun to recover in the aftermath of the Great Recession, one unexpected impact still lingers. Landscape nurseries that saw fewer plant sales during the downturn are now battling weeds entrenched in unsold containers … more »
The report on the EPA Tour of Weed Resistance Management Challenges in the Mid-Atlantic Region is now available .
The proceedings for the Herbicide-Resistant Weeds Summit are now available .
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is among a broad coalition of public and private stakeholders gathering in our nation’s capital March 3-8 for National Invasive Species Awareness Week. The agenda will focus on how to best prevent and … more »
Three Leading Scientific Societies Take an Objective Look at the Issues Associated with “Least Toxic Pesticides” Applied as a “Last Resort”
Recommendations and decisions to use “least toxic pesticides” and “pesticides as a last resort” have flourished in the last decade, but according to three scientific organizations – the Weed Science Society of … more »