- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 2018 WSSA-Travel Enrichment Experience Scholarship for Graduate Students
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Post Doctoral Researcher in Organic Cropping Systems with The Ohio State University in The Ohio State University/OARDC (Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center), Wooster, Ohio
- Assistant Professor – Agronomist/ Weed Science Specialist with University of Wyoming in Powell, WY
- Graduate Research Assistantship (MS) with Michigan State University with Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI
- Finding the Ideal Predator for Garlic Mustard
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Postdoctoral Research Associate with University of Califoria, Davis in Davis & Salinas
102 posts found
Read the news article published in the August issue of the journal ‘Science’ on The War Against Weeds Down Under, a story covering the works of Prof. Stephen Powles in the field of herbicide resistance management. To access the news … more »
Read the recent news article published in the journal ‘Nature’ on Genetically Modified Crops Pass Benefits to Weeds. The article highlights research evidence that herbicide resistance could confer an advantage on plants in the wild. To access the news report, … more »