- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 2018 WSSA-Travel Enrichment Experience Scholarship for Graduate Students
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Post Doctoral Researcher in Organic Cropping Systems with The Ohio State University in The Ohio State University/OARDC (Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center), Wooster, Ohio
- Assistant Professor – Agronomist/ Weed Science Specialist with University of Wyoming in Powell, WY
- Graduate Research Assistantship (MS) with Michigan State University with Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI
- Finding the Ideal Predator for Garlic Mustard
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Study Shows Fall Weed Controls Can Make a Significant Impact on Glyphosate-Resistant Palmer Amaranth
National Summit on Herbicide Resistance
Building on the insights and perspectives that were established from the 2012 Herbicide Resistance Summit, one of the outcomes expected from Herbicide Resistance Summit II will include a more unified understanding of the issues across the country, understanding of differences of viewpoints, and approaches to solutions. This event is sponsored by the Weed Science Society of America and hosted by the National Research Council.
Event date: September 10, 2014
Location: Washington, DC
For more details, read the meeting announcement
A block of rooms have been reserved for September 9th at the Avenue Suites and the River Inn at the rate of $219 plus applicable taxes. Both hotels are located in the vicinity of the National Academy of Sciences, which is the venue of the summit. Reservations must be received on or before August 9, 2014. To make a reservation in either location, call the reservations line 888-874-0100 and offer the block id’s to the hotel you would like to choose; Avenue Suites 95702 and The River Inn 490303.