The 2020 annual meeting of the Weed Science Society of America will be held Mar 2-5 at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, Hawaii. For specific questions about the 2020 meeting, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Awards (deadlines vary for specific categories)
- Abstract title/author information deadline: Dec 9, 2019
- Hotel reservation at group rate: Jan 27, 2020
- Abstract text due: Feb 17, 2020
- Presentation slides upload: Feb 17, 2020
- Meeting registration:
- Hotel reservation: (group rate available until Jan 27, 2020, subject to availability)
Abstract/Title/Presentation Submission Details:
Volunteer papers, posters, and symposium papers all require abstracts to be submitted electronically. To submit a title/abstract/presentation, please visit the WSSA Abstract Submission System.
Information for Student Abstract Submission:
WSSA student members may submit into the appropriate PhD or MS poster contest or a PhD or MS oral contest. If you are student and you want to participate in the contest, click “yes” for student, click “yes” for contest; and then click the appropriate section: MS Poster, PhD Poster, MS Oral, and PhD Oral. Students can only participate in either an oral contest or a poster contest. Do not submit into the other substantive titled sections unless you are not participating in the student contest. Abstracts for contest presentations must be submitted electronically by Feb 17, 2020.
Student Contest Information: