The Endowment Fund Committee (F3) shall:
- Consist of a Chair appointed to a four-year term and four other members appointed for four-year terms. Ex-officio members are the Chair of the Education Committee, the Chair of the Subcommittee for the Outstanding Undergraduate Research Award, the Treasurer, and the Executive Secretary
- Solicit contributions to build the fund.
- Create awareness of the fund.
- Share in presentation of the award with the Awards Committee at the annual awards function.
- Work with the Education Committee and Outstanding Undergraduate Research Award Subcommittee to develop or revise criteria for the award.
- Provide the Board of Directors with non-binding advice on the disposition of the proceeds of the Fund.
|Name||Affiliation||End of Term|
|Boydston, Rick||Ex-off Treasurer|
|Enole, Stephen||Ex-off (W3k)|
|Lancaster, Joyce||Ex-off (Ex. Sec.)|