The Federal Noxious and Invasive Weed Committee (E4) shall:
(currently operating jointly with W13 Weed Alert Committee and W16 Biological Control of Weeds Committee)
- Consist of a Chair appointed to a four-year term and 11 other members each appointed for four-year terms.
- Review federal legislation as it relates to weed science activities and make recommendations regarding changes in the federal weed laws.
- Review drafts of laws for enactment by Congress and make recommendations for strengthening preventative weed technology.
- Serve in an advisory capacity in the development of state noxious weed programs and regulations.
- Serve in an advisory capacity to USDA-APHIS, PPQ in the listing of noxious weed species and other actions regarding the enforcement of the Federal Noxious Weed Act.
- Submit their findings to the WSSA Executive Committee for review and concurrence.
|Name||Affiliation||End of Term|
|Van Wychen, Lee||Ex-off||EDSP|