The Formulation, Adjuvant, and Application Technology Committee shall:
- Consist of a Chair appointed to a three-year term and eight other members, each appointed to a five-year term.
- Solicit and maintain current technical information related to application of herbicides.
- Encourage agricultural engineering research and education programs on herbicide application.
- Develop public understanding of the benefits and risks of existing and proposed technology for herbicide application.
- Facilitate better communication with other pest control disciplines regarding technology for herbicide application.
|Name||Affiliation||End of Term|