The Research and Competitive Grants Committee (E6) shall:
- Consist of a Chair appointed to a three-year term, and eight other members, two appointed each year to a four-year term. Chair shall be selected from current committee members.
- Keep Board of Directors informed of research and grant needs and their priorities within the broad discipline of weed science.
- Publish annually the list of research and grant needs in weed science and their priorities.
- Conduct special projects assigned by the President.
- Provide WSSA with information relating to various federally funded competitive grants programs pertaining to weed science research. Address Society concerns relating to the amount and types of weed science research funded by various agencies through the development of position statements.
|Name||Affiliation||End of Term|
|Shilling, Donn||NIFA Fellow||2019|
|Van Wychen, Lee||Ex-off||EDSP|