The Sustainable Agriculture Committee shall:
- Consist of two (2) co-chairs with one from industry and one from academy; and twelve (12) regular members, including representation from the regional weed science societies. Co-chairs and members will be appointed to three-year terms.
- Organize appropriate symposia for the national meeting.
- Partner with other scientific societies or organizations to present symposia on weed management.
- Develop core materials (slides, video, etc.) for presentation of WSSA concerns and relationships to principles of sustainable development.
- Develop an article describing WSSA relationship to sustainability for distribution to organizations, media, etc.
- Develop a list of possible outreach opportunities for weed scientists or WSSA to interact with sustainability issues.
Board Liaison: Member-at-Large, Dan Kunkel (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Committee Chairs: Steven Mirsky (contact: email@example.com), Andrew Skibo (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Name||Affiliation||End of Term|
|Mirsky, Steven (co)||NE||2016|
|Skibo, Andrew (co)||NE||2017|