The Weed Technology Editorial Committee (P3) shall:
- Consist of the Editor of Weed Technology as Chair, and the Associate Editors. The Editor-in-Chief and Executive Secretary shall be ex-officio members.
- Establish and implement manuscript processing procedures as needed to maintain a viable journal of continuing excellence. This includes procedures to maintain technical and editorial correctness of published papers; to insure prompt handling of manuscripts, and to keep the journal current with changing technology.
- Use the following general procedures:
- Reviewers will report to the assigned Associate Editor on the suitability of the papers for publication in Weed Technology.
- Associate Editors of Weed Technology will review papers when received from reviewers, and send them to the authors with suggestions and recommendations.
- After papers are returned by authors to the assigned Associate Editor, they will be forwarded with recommendations to the Editor of Weed Technology for final disposition.
|Name||Affiliation||End of Term|
|Johnson, W. Carroll||S||2016|
|Van Gessel, Mark||NE||2016|
|Lancaster, Joyce||Ex-off (Ex. Sec.)|