WSSA Lesson Module – Herbicide Resistance Management in Non-Crop Situations:
This lesson was developed by Dr. John Byrd, Mississippi State University and Dr. William Witt, University of Kentucky.
Copyright disclaimer: The copyright in these Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) training lessons is owned by the WSSA. WSSA grants you a limited license to use these materials solely for training and educational purposes. Slides may be used individually, and their order of use may be changed; however, the content of each slide and the associated narrative may not be altered. If you have questions, please contact Joyce Lancaster at (email@example.com) and phone (785-865-9250).
Download each lesson module (Powerpoint format):
- LESSON 1: Current Status of Herbicide Resistance in Weeds
- LESSON 2: How Herbicides Work
- LESSON 3: What is Herbicide Resistance
- LESSON 4: Scouting After a Herbicide Application and Confirming Herbicide Resistance
- LESSON 5: Principles of Managing Herbicide Resistance