The abstract submission site will be opened by September 1st, 2013. Abstract titles and author information are due by October 2nd, 2013 and abstract text will be due January 15, 2014.
More details: https://wssa.net/meeting/annual-meeting/
- Weed Science Societies Announce Annual Meetings
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Penn State’s Weed Ecology Lab with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Front-Line Responders Fight Plant Invaders That Fuel Fires – and More
- M.S. graduate assistantship in Horticultural Sciences Department with University of Florida in Quincy, Florida
- Research Weed Scientist with USDA, Agricultural Research Service in Corvallis, Oregon
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Research Assistant – Master’s Level with Cornell University in Ithaca and Geneva, NY
- Research Specialist Sr. with Eastern Shore Agricultural Research and Extension Center, Virginia Tech in Painter, VA
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds