- MSc and PhD with Pennsylvania State University in State College
- MS and PhD positions, University of Kentucky with Plant and Soil Sciences Department, University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY
- MS/PhD Position, Turfgrass Weed Science, Agronomy Department, University of Florida in Gainesville, FL with Agronomy Department, University of Florida in Gainesville, FL
- Invasive Plant Informatics PhD/Masters with University of Wyoming in Laramie
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- WSSA Innovative Grants Program – Call for Proposals
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- R&D Group Leader 1 with Syngenta in Vero Beach, Florida
- PhD student in weed science with Department of Crop, Soil and Environmental Science, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama in Auburn, Alabama
National Summit on Herbicide Resistance
Building on the insights and perspectives that were established from the 2012 Herbicide Resistance Summit, one of the outcomes expected from Herbicide Resistance Summit II will include a more unified understanding of the issues across the country, understanding of differences of viewpoints, and approaches to solutions. This event is sponsored by the Weed Science Society of America and hosted by the National Research Council.
Event date: September 10, 2014
Location: Washington, DC
For more details, read the meeting announcement
A block of rooms have been reserved for September 9th at the Avenue Suites and the River Inn at the rate of $219 plus applicable taxes. Both hotels are located in the vicinity of the National Academy of Sciences, which is the venue of the summit. Reservations must be received on or before August 9, 2014. To make a reservation in either location, call the reservations line 888-874-0100 and offer the block id’s to the hotel you would like to choose; Avenue Suites 95702 and The River Inn 490303.