- WSSA and Affiliated Science Societies Share Plans for 2021 Virtual Annual Meetings
- Ph.D. Graduate Assistant with University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- PhD Graduate Assistant with LSU AgCenter with Louisiana State University AgCenter in Baton Rouge, LA
- Post-Doc Position for Integrated Weed Management with University of Delaware and USDA-ARS-BARC Sustainable Agricultural Systems Laboratory, Beltsville, MD
- Global R&D Scientist, Discovery Biology- Weed Scientist with FMC Corporation in Newark, Delaware
- PhD Fellowship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- Assistant Professor of Practice-Oregon Organic Extension Program with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
National Summit on Herbicide Resistance
Building on the insights and perspectives that were established from the 2012 Herbicide Resistance Summit, one of the outcomes expected from Herbicide Resistance Summit II will include a more unified understanding of the issues across the country, understanding of differences of viewpoints, and approaches to solutions. This event is sponsored by the Weed Science Society of America and hosted by the National Research Council.
Event date: September 10, 2014
Location: Washington, DC
For more details, read the meeting announcement
A block of rooms have been reserved for September 9th at the Avenue Suites and the River Inn at the rate of $219 plus applicable taxes. Both hotels are located in the vicinity of the National Academy of Sciences, which is the venue of the summit. Reservations must be received on or before August 9, 2014. To make a reservation in either location, call the reservations line 888-874-0100 and offer the block id’s to the hotel you would like to choose; Avenue Suites 95702 and The River Inn 490303.