- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
National Summit on Herbicide Resistance
Building on the insights and perspectives that were established from the 2012 Herbicide Resistance Summit, one of the outcomes expected from Herbicide Resistance Summit II will include a more unified understanding of the issues across the country, understanding of differences of viewpoints, and approaches to solutions. This event is sponsored by the Weed Science Society of America and hosted by the National Research Council.
Event date: September 10, 2014
Location: Washington, DC
For more details, read the meeting announcement
A block of rooms have been reserved for September 9th at the Avenue Suites and the River Inn at the rate of $219 plus applicable taxes. Both hotels are located in the vicinity of the National Academy of Sciences, which is the venue of the summit. Reservations must be received on or before August 9, 2014. To make a reservation in either location, call the reservations line 888-874-0100 and offer the block id’s to the hotel you would like to choose; Avenue Suites 95702 and The River Inn 490303.