- The USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) released a new report that measured the effectiveness of NIFA’s investments in capacity programs. The report entitled, “National Evaluation of Capacity Programs,” found that capacity funding remains a relevant program that offers multiple benefits. Investments respond to the specific needs of local, regional, and state agricultural producers. Capacity funds offer an essential funding stream for research and extension programs of relevance to producers that are unlikely to receive national-scale attention. Each dollar of capacity funding leverages $1.85 in additional investments from state, local, and private sector sources.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Student (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities (St. Paul, MN)
- Full-time Biological Scientist II in Weed Science Lab with University of Florida, IFAS Agronomy Department in Gainesville, FL
- Post-Doctoral Associate with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities
- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) – Mississippi State University with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Precision Integrated Weed Management with GROW / USDA / The University of Delaware in Flexible
- Assistant Professor – Weed Ecology/Ecophysiology with Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Crop/Weed Ecology and Management with ORISE in Urbana, IL
- WSSA Announces 2023 Awards for Outstanding Achievements in Weed Science
M.S. Research Assistant with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
Graduate Student (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities (St. Paul, MN)
PhD student with University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Urbana, Illinois, USA
Restoration Ecology and Weed Science Area Advisor Applied Research and Extension Serving Kern, Tulare, and Kings Counties, California with UC ANR in Bakersfield, CA
Vegetation Management Member – Saguaro National Park with American Conservation Experience in Tucson, AZ