- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Weed Science Journal
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
2 posts found
The U.S. Cooperative Extension Program is approaching its 100-year anniversary – an important milestone for an organization that has helped to transform American agriculture since its founding in May 1914. Through the years, extension agents have taught farmers how to … more »
A landscaping and irrigation company was recently fined for storing pesticides in the same area as combustible materials – a decision that could have led to an explosion and fire. “Improper pesticide storage can expose both individuals and the environment … more »