- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed Control Research Scientist (Job ID# 01SAT) with Bayer Crop Science in St. Louis
- MS or PhD Graduate Research Assistantship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Masters or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Science with The University of Georgia, Athens
- PhD in Weed Ecology and Management with Michigan State University, Department of Horticulture in East Lansing, MI
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- R&D Crop Protection Specialist – Helena Products Group, R&D with Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC in Memphis, Tennessee
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
2 posts found
Scientists, professionals and policymakers interested in the management of aquatic weeds will gather next month for the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS) annual meeting. The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is among the exhibitors at the event, which is … more »
WSSA Pesticide Stewardship Series 10- The Applicator Must Ensure that Pesticide Spray Drift Does No Harm
Recently, pesticide spray drift from different pesticide applications caused damage to field corn on a bordering farm, vegetables in an adjacent backyard, trees and bushes in a nearby state park and vegetation on an adjoining campus. In all cases, the applicators … more »