- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Weed Science Journal
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
3 posts found
Today less than 15 percent of the members of the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) are women. It’s a sobering statistic, but one that reflects national trends. According to data gathered by the National Academies, 1 roughly equal numbers of … more »
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 22-28, and experts with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say it is more important than ever for each of us to get involved. “Damage caused by invasive weeds causes … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) presented awards to more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year in … more »