- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed Control Research Scientist (Job ID# 01SAT) with Bayer Crop Science in St. Louis
- MS or PhD Graduate Research Assistantship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Masters or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Science with The University of Georgia, Athens
- PhD in Weed Ecology and Management with Michigan State University, Department of Horticulture in East Lansing, MI
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- R&D Crop Protection Specialist – Helena Products Group, R&D with Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC in Memphis, Tennessee
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
3 posts found
Today less than 15 percent of the members of the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) are women. It’s a sobering statistic, but one that reflects national trends. According to data gathered by the National Academies, 1 roughly equal numbers of … more »
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 22-28, and experts with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say it is more important than ever for each of us to get involved. “Damage caused by invasive weeds causes … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) presented awards to more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year in … more »