- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
2 posts found
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced plans to participate in the upcoming 55th annual meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS) scheduled for July 12-15 in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Attendees are expected to include scientists, educators, … more »
Weeds resistant to glyphosate and other herbicides can become a costly problem – crowding out valuable crops, dramatically reducing yields and increasing weed control expenses. But scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say growers can regain the … more »