- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Weed Science Journal
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
1 post found
Speakers at Upcoming Annual Meetings of WSSA and its Sister Societies Take a Deep Dive into the Future of Weed Control
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and its sister regional organizations will use their upcoming annual meetings to spotlight topics vital to the future of weed control – from the genetics of herbicide resistance to the use of plant … more »