- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
1 post found
LAWRENCE, Kansas – December 17, 2015 – Two decades after their introduction, genetically engineered crops remain a hot-button issue – especially when it comes to their use in food. Conflicting opinions and unanswered questions have created a confusing landscape for … more »