- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Herbicide Development & Technical Service Representative with ISK Biosciences Corporation in Concord, Ohio
- M.S. or Ph.D. with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- M.S. or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship with North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- MS/PhD Assistantship in Extension Weed Science with Auburn University in Auburn AL
- Field Biology Lead with AgriMetis LLC in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina or Baltimore, Maryland, with US remote work options also considered.
- Weed Science Journal
- EPA Ruling Clears Path for Dicamba’s Use on Arkansas Farms
- Assistant Professor-Agronomist with Oregon State University in Klamath Falls, Oregon
3 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 20, 2018 – Ready to sharpen your knowledge about invasive species and their impact on managed and natural ecosystems? You’ll have a great opportunity during National Invasive Species Awareness Week, scheduled for February 26-March 2, … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during more »
Today marks the beginning of National Pesticide Safety Education Month, an initiative of the National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) Funding. Preventing safety concerns during pesticide transport, storage, application, and more »