- WSSA Asks: Is Unmanned Aerial Weed Control Ready for Takeoff?
- WSSA’s Position on Glyphosate
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Resistance Management Lead with Bayer in St Louis MO
- Graduate Research Assistant with University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, AR
- WSSA Board Issues Statement Concerning Registration of Glyphosate
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Research Professor with Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Montana State University in Southern Agricultural Research Center, Huntley, MT
3 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 20, 2018 – Ready to sharpen your knowledge about invasive species and their impact on managed and natural ecosystems? You’ll have a great opportunity during National Invasive Species Awareness Week, scheduled for February 26-March 2, … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during more »
Today marks the beginning of National Pesticide Safety Education Month, an initiative of the National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) Funding. Preventing safety concerns during pesticide transport, storage, application, and more »