- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Weed Science Journal
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
1 post found
2019 Weed Science Society Meetings Focus on New Developments in Global Research, Education & Extension
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – January 30, 2019 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) released further details on its 59th annual meeting, which is scheduled for February 11-14 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Scientists, students and educators from around the … more »