- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
3 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 22, 2019 – This year marks the 20th anniversary of National Invasive Species Awareness Week (NISAW), an event focused on how to prevent and manage the devastating damage caused by unwanted, biological invaders. Originally founded by … more »
Yesterday the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. more »
February’s National Pesticide Safety Education Month Highlights Nationwide Efforts to Promote Safe Pesticide Use
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 1st, 2019 – The second annual National Pesticide Safety Education Month gets underway February 1st, to reinforce core principles of safe handling and use and to raise awareness of and support for the land-grant university Pesticide … more »