- WSSA Asks: Is Unmanned Aerial Weed Control Ready for Takeoff?
- WSSA’s Position on Glyphosate
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Resistance Management Lead with Bayer in St Louis MO
- Graduate Research Assistant with University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, AR
- WSSA Board Issues Statement Concerning Registration of Glyphosate
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Research Professor with Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Montana State University in Southern Agricultural Research Center, Huntley, MT
1 post found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – September 10, 2019 –Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) may soon revolutionize weed management. And it’s easy to see why. UAVs, often referred to as drones, can travel where … more »