- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
3 posts found
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is among a broad coalition of public and private stakeholders gathering in our nation’s capital March 3-8 for National Invasive Species Awareness Week. The agenda will focus on how to best prevent and … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored nearly two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year in Baltimore, Md. “These … more »
WSSA Pesticide Stewardship Series 06- Certification Programs Fulfill an Essential Need for Competent Pesticide Applicators
Recently, an employee of an aerial application company was penalized for applying an agricultural pesticide without following all label directions and without the required applicator certification. In a separate case, a forest service company making an urban application was also … more »