- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, WY
- Graduate Research Assistant – Master’s Level with Cornell University in Ithaca and Geneva, NY
- Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Study Shows Socioeconomic Factors Can Influence the Spread of Invasive Plants
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in digital weed science with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in IWM with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Master’s Level GRA Position Organic Weed Management with North Dakota State University in Fargo ND
3 posts found
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is among a broad coalition of public and private stakeholders gathering in our nation’s capital March 3-8 for National Invasive Species Awareness Week. The agenda will focus on how to best prevent and … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored nearly two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year in Baltimore, Md. “These … more »
WSSA Pesticide Stewardship Series 06- Certification Programs Fulfill an Essential Need for Competent Pesticide Applicators
Recently, an employee of an aerial application company was penalized for applying an agricultural pesticide without following all label directions and without the required applicator certification. In a separate case, a forest service company making an urban application was also … more »