- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
2 posts found
The U.S. Cooperative Extension Program is approaching its 100-year anniversary – an important milestone for an organization that has helped to transform American agriculture since its founding in May 1914. Through the years, extension agents have taught farmers how to … more »
A landscaping and irrigation company was recently fined for storing pesticides in the same area as combustible materials – a decision that could have led to an explosion and fire. “Improper pesticide storage can expose both individuals and the environment … more »