- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at New Mexico State University
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- WSSA Innovative Grants Program – Call for Proposals
- Ph.D. level graduate assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Weed Ecology and Management with University of Maine in Orono, Maine
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at University of Georgia, Athens, GA with The University of Georgia in University of Georgia, Athens, GA (Main Campus)
- WEED ZAPPING Do electrocution treatments have a place in weed control?
- Weed Scientist/Weed Agronomist (Research Agronomist) with USDA-Agricultural Research Service in Morris, MN
2 posts found
Three water-loving species in the primrose family are now plaguing communities across the Pacific Northwest and Southern Atlantic — clogging lakes, ponds, canals, rice fields and sensitive wetlands. The exotic invaders are Uruguaian primrose-willow (Ludwigia hexapetala), large-flowered primrose-willow (Ludwigia grandiflora) … more »
WSSA Pesticide Stewardship Series 11- Proper Disposal of Pesticides Extends Far Beyond the Container
A farmer, a local lawn and garden supply store, and a department store chain were fined recently for pesticide disposal violations. In each of these cases, the pesticide product itself was disposed of improperly. “Regulations on proper pesticide disposal govern … more »