- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at New Mexico State University
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- WSSA Innovative Grants Program – Call for Proposals
- Ph.D. level graduate assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Weed Ecology and Management with University of Maine in Orono, Maine
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at University of Georgia, Athens, GA with The University of Georgia in University of Georgia, Athens, GA (Main Campus)
- WEED ZAPPING Do electrocution treatments have a place in weed control?
- Weed Scientist/Weed Agronomist (Research Agronomist) with USDA-Agricultural Research Service in Morris, MN
1 post found
Ornamentals Gone Wild: Weed Scientists Recommend Smart Shopping When Selecting New Flowers and Shrubs
Will that showy ornamental flower or shrub you purchased prove to be well behaved? According to experts with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA), it is important to be an informed shopper so you don’t end up with a … more »