- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
2 posts found
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the agenda for a national scientific summit on herbicide resistant weeds, scheduled for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. September 10 in Washington, D.C. WSSA plans to offer the event as a … more »
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of the 10th edition of its popular Herbicide Handbook – a trusted resource used by educators, researchers, growers, extension agents, government officials, students and others interested in weed management. … more »