- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
3 posts found
Today less than 15 percent of the members of the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) are women. It’s a sobering statistic, but one that reflects national trends. According to data gathered by the National Academies, 1 roughly equal numbers of … more »
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 22-28, and experts with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say it is more important than ever for each of us to get involved. “Damage caused by invasive weeds causes … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) presented awards to more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year in … more »