- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
2 posts found
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced plans to participate in the upcoming 55th annual meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS) scheduled for July 12-15 in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Attendees are expected to include scientists, educators, … more »
Weeds resistant to glyphosate and other herbicides can become a costly problem – crowding out valuable crops, dramatically reducing yields and increasing weed control expenses. But scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say growers can regain the … more »