- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at New Mexico State University
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- WSSA Innovative Grants Program – Call for Proposals
- Ph.D. level graduate assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Weed Ecology and Management with University of Maine in Orono, Maine
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at University of Georgia, Athens, GA with The University of Georgia in University of Georgia, Athens, GA (Main Campus)
- WEED ZAPPING Do electrocution treatments have a place in weed control?
- Weed Scientist/Weed Agronomist (Research Agronomist) with USDA-Agricultural Research Service in Morris, MN
1 post found
Combined losses in corn and soybean crops would total $43 billion annually in the U.S. and Canada LAWRENCE, Kansas – MAY 4, 2016 – What losses would corn and soybean growers experience if they were forced to eliminate herbicides and … more »