- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
3 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 20, 2018 – Ready to sharpen your knowledge about invasive species and their impact on managed and natural ecosystems? You’ll have a great opportunity during National Invasive Species Awareness Week, scheduled for February 26-March 2, … more »
This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during more »
Today marks the beginning of National Pesticide Safety Education Month, an initiative of the National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) Funding. Preventing safety concerns during pesticide transport, storage, application, and more »