- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
3 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 22, 2019 – This year marks the 20th anniversary of National Invasive Species Awareness Week (NISAW), an event focused on how to prevent and manage the devastating damage caused by unwanted, biological invaders. Originally founded by … more »
Yesterday the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. more »
February’s National Pesticide Safety Education Month Highlights Nationwide Efforts to Promote Safe Pesticide Use
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 1st, 2019 – The second annual National Pesticide Safety Education Month gets underway February 1st, to reinforce core principles of safe handling and use and to raise awareness of and support for the land-grant university Pesticide … more »