- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, WY
- Graduate Research Assistant – Master’s Level with Cornell University in Ithaca and Geneva, NY
- Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Study Shows Socioeconomic Factors Can Influence the Spread of Invasive Plants
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in digital weed science with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in IWM with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Master’s Level GRA Position Organic Weed Management with North Dakota State University in Fargo ND
1 post found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – August 12, 2019 – Today the board of directors of the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) issued a statement supporting the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) science-based approach to evaluating glyphosate – a herbicide that has … more »