- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
2 posts found
Weed Science Society of America partners with Entomological Society of America to share learnings from an Iowa demonstration project Westminster, Colorado – September 18, 2019 — Is there an effective way for local communities to band together to battle weeds, insects and other pests … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – September 10, 2019 –Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) may soon revolutionize weed management. And it’s easy to see why. UAVs, often referred to as drones, can travel where … more »