- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
2 posts found
Weed Science Society of America partners with Entomological Society of America to share learnings from an Iowa demonstration project Westminster, Colorado – September 18, 2019 — Is there an effective way for local communities to band together to battle weeds, insects and other pests … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – September 10, 2019 –Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) may soon revolutionize weed management. And it’s easy to see why. UAVs, often referred to as drones, can travel where … more »