- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
2 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 19, 2019 – New Jersey is the nation’s third-largest cranberry producer. But according to the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA), growers in the state are fighting a tough battle to keep the colorful berries on … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 4, 2019 – More than 240 students from 29 universities tested their mettle during the recent 2019 North American Weed Science Contest – an event endorsed by the Weed Science Society of America and its regional … more »