- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
2 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – June 25, 2020 – Sweet, juicy watermelon can be the perfect choice for a 4th of July picnic on a warm summer day. But scientists with the Weed Science Society of America say there is one thing you might not know. It … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – JUNE 19, 2020 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is now accepting applications for 2020 Travel Enrichment Experience scholarships that will be awarded this summer to five graduate students in weed science. Each scholarship of … more »