- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
2 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 17, 2020 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and five affiliated scientific societies announced plans for upcoming annual meetings that will spotlight new innovations and best practices in weed control. Each of … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 3, 2020 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) released a new fact sheet that explores the status of weed genomics, what scientists are learning and the potential impact on future weed control. To date scientists have … more »