- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at New Mexico State University
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- WSSA Innovative Grants Program – Call for Proposals
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Weed Ecology and Management with University of Maine in Orono, Maine
- Ph.D. level graduate assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at University of Georgia, Athens, GA with The University of Georgia in University of Georgia, Athens, GA (Main Campus)
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science with Utah State University in Logan, UT
- WEED ZAPPING Do electrocution treatments have a place in weed control?
1 post found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – March 17, 2021 – Weed control in vegetables, flowers and herbs can be incredibly labor intensive, experts with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say. There are few herbicides available for these specialty crops, making hand … more »