- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Growers Win the Weed Wars?
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Research Assistant with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
- M.S. Graduate Assistant with Louisiana State University AgCenter with Louisiana State University AgCenter in Baton Rouge, LA
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- R&D Scientist – Weed Scientist (18027458) with Syngenta in Vero Beach
- Research Associate/Agronomist with MOARK Agricultural Research LLC in Fisk, MO with MOARK Agricultural Research LLC in Fisk, MO
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Assistant Professor– Extension Weed Specialist (Invasive Plants) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida in Apopka, FL
1 post found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – March 17, 2021 – Weed control in vegetables, flowers and herbs can be incredibly labor intensive, experts with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say. There are few herbicides available for these specialty crops, making hand … more »