- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Student (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities (St. Paul, MN)
- Full-time Biological Scientist II in Weed Science Lab with University of Florida, IFAS Agronomy Department in Gainesville, FL
- Post-Doctoral Associate with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities
- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) – Mississippi State University with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Precision Integrated Weed Management with GROW / USDA / The University of Delaware in Flexible
- Assistant Professor – Weed Ecology/Ecophysiology with Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Crop/Weed Ecology and Management with ORISE in Urbana, IL
- WSSA Announces 2023 Awards for Outstanding Achievements in Weed Science
M.S. Research Assistant with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
Graduate Student (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities (St. Paul, MN)
PhD student with University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Urbana, Illinois, USA
Restoration Ecology and Weed Science Area Advisor Applied Research and Extension Serving Kern, Tulare, and Kings Counties, California with UC ANR in Bakersfield, CA
Vegetation Management Member – Saguaro National Park with American Conservation Experience in Tucson, AZ
» Press Release
2 posts found
Have you heard about HRAC’s Mode of Action updates?
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – April 28, 2021 – The Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) has updated its Herbicide Mode of Action Classification System, which is a vital tool in developing sustainable weed control programs. Explore WSSA’s recent fact sheet to find out why updates were needed … more »
Posted in Headlines, Press Release Comments Off on Have you heard about HRAC’s Mode of Action updates?
Free Educational Webinars Offered During “National Invasive Species Awareness Week”
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – April 20, 2021 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) today announced that five free educational webinars will be offered during National Invasive Species Awareness Week (NISAW) – a May 15-22 initiative to raise awareness about … more »
Posted in Headlines, Press Release Comments Off on Free Educational Webinars Offered During “National Invasive Species Awareness Week”