- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, WY
- Graduate Research Assistant – Master’s Level with Cornell University in Ithaca and Geneva, NY
- Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Study Shows Socioeconomic Factors Can Influence the Spread of Invasive Plants
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in digital weed science with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in IWM with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Master’s Level GRA Position Organic Weed Management with North Dakota State University in Fargo ND
3 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – September, 2021 – Predicting the spread of nonnative plants that have the potential to become invasive may seem like an unachievable goal. But research featured in the journal Invasive Plant Science and Management shows important, predictive clues … more »
A recent study shows we may be overlooking important information that can help us predict how and where invasive plants are likely to spread. Researchers writing in the journal Invasive Plant Science and Management say invasion pathways can be closely … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – September 15, 2021 – This summer Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) affiliates in the North Central and Southern regions gave nearly 100 students from 18 universities a chance to test their weed science know-how. Both organizations … more »